Bookkeeping Services for Small Businesses and Individuals
A clean set of books is the foundation for managing a business, increasing revenue, reducing costs, controlling taxes, and selling a business. When working with our firm, you can focus on your core business knowing all your bookkeeping work is being completed by an experienced professionals.
We offer full service bookkeeping for individuals, small businesses, and corporations.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- General ledger
- Audit trails
- Financial statement preparation
- Bank Reconciliation
- Account maintenance
- Quarterly and annual payroll reporting
- Custom Reports
- Virtual services / remote access
- Consulting & Training
- QuickBooks technical support and installation
- Bookkeeping Clean-Up
- Preparing timely reports helps a business owner get a clear picture of where the business has been, where it is currently, and where it might be heading regarding financial matters
- Bank reconciliation ensures up-to-date balances and ensures early identification of errors in deposits or checking. Accounts payable management anticipates financial requirements for timely bill paying to protect credit ratings and preserve relationships with vendors.
- Interfacing with CPA or tax counselor ensures that procedures are in place to document tax-related transactions and that information is being gathered in such a form as to minimize tax expenses at the end of the year.
- Bill-paying, including calls to payees regarding incorrect bills and preparation
of checks for clients to sign.
- Balancing checkbooks and maintaining organization of bank records.
- Bank reconciliation
- Organizing files